HQST 400 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit with 30A PWM LCD Display Charge Controller
- Designed specifically for customers new to solar. Easy and convenient to install with pre-drilled holes on panels and Z brackets for fast mounting and securing.
- Used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid pplications. Great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins.
- Provides many benefits, including quiet power production and grid independence. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight); can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Comes with four 100W 12V monocrystalline solar panels, a 30A PWM LCD charge controller, a pair of 20 ft 10 AWG daptor cables, four sets of Z-brackets, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Warranty: Panels, 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty; Accessories, 1 year material & workmanship warranty.
HQST 400 Watt Off-Grid Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 400W solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats and sheds – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with a HQST Starter Kit!
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)： 100 W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp):18.9V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
Open Circuit Voltage: (Voc) 22.5V
Short Circuit Current: (Isc) 5.75 A
Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC (UL)
Junction box: waterproof, IP65 Rated
Dimensions: 47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in.
Weight: 16.5 lbs
30A PWM Charge Controller (Positive Grounded)
Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition
Max. PV Input Power: 120W (12V), 240W (24V)
Max. Solar Input Voltage: 42V
Dimensions:6.5x 4.1×1.9 In.
20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Cable (A pair)
Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
Mounting Z Brackets (Four sets)
4 Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets
8 Long Cap Bolts and 4 Short Bolts
4 Spring Washers and 4 Washers
25 years transferable output warranty;
5 years material & workmanship warranty.
1 year material & workmanship warranty.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email email@example.com.