Mohoo 20A Charge Controller Solar Charge Regulator Intelligent USB Port Display 12V-24V
- Caution:Controller should connect the battery first,and then connect the solar panel,and finally the load!The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order !
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto & Charge Current: 20A & Discharge Current: 20A
- Overloading & Short-circuit protection. Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection.
- The controller has a low failure rate and will last a long time and protected with moisture-tight coating, minimizing damage from humidity and from nesting insects.
- Solar controllers are built-in electronic fused that do not require replacements.Easy to set up and operate. Suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc.
Solar controller has specifically designed to meet the needs of the rural electrification market.
Working Temperature: -35°C to +60°C
Self consume: ≤10mA
Float Charge: 13V(default,adjustable)
PWM battery charging
All necessary protections equipped
Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
Suitable for Home, Industrial, Commercial etc.
1.The function of the controller is to protect the voltage overshoot and discharge.
2.When the battery voltage is too low, the controller to stop output; after the solar panels charging, the battery will return to 12.6 v. It is a natural to output.
3.12.6 v is to restore the discharge voltage.
4.When the solar panels to recharge battery float charging voltage can be achieved. It will stop charging. This is called overshoot protection.
5. After the battery discharge, the battery outside will flash, this is to remind the user, the configuration is not reasonable, it need to take battery connection.
6.The controller normal voltage of 10.8 v to 13.7v. This two voltage fluctuation, you can be set manually
If you got trouble in using please try to adjust the Float Voltage to 13.7V:
Firstly, you need to long press the “MCU control” button about 3-4 s, and then there will be a management interface on the screen.
Secondly, you have to press the “Add” button under the screen until the voltage reaches 13.7 volts.
Lastly, you need to re-press the “MCU control” button again, when the display doesn’t blink anymore it saves controller recording the data.
1 x Solar Charge Controller
1 x User Manual