RENOGY 270W Watt Polycrystalline Black Solar Panel UL Listed
- Renogy 270-Watt polycrystalline solar panel offers industry leading performance and it's the first step to converting your house to solar.
- Perfect for residential rooftop systems to decrease your electrical bill, or for a large off-grid system commercial and utility systems.
- The monocrystalline panels will give you the most efficiency per space and have the ability to withstand extreme elements and severe weather.
- Guaranteed positive output Tolerance (0-3%), withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 10-year material and workmanship warranty.
Renogy’s 270 Watt 24 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is ideal for any large solar system. Use this 24 volt panel to convert your house to solar or power your off-grid cabin, as well as any commercial application. Equipped with industry standard MC4 connectors, this polycrystalline solar panel is ready to connect at any time. Start building your system today with Renogy’s 270 Watt 24 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel.
Maximum Power: 270W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 30.80V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.77A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.90V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 8.77A
Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
Dimensions: 64.5 x 39 x 1.6 inches
25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
Orders over $200 may require a signature.